We want to give every client the same individual care. In order to do so, we must put some policies in place to do so. Some of these policies are really based on your procedure.
24 Hour Notice Cancellation Policy: We require you to give 24 hours notice if you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment or you will be charged in full for the missed appointment with the exception of an emergency.
No Children under 12: To maintain a safe environment for everyone, please do not bring children under age 12 to your appointments.
If your appointment is for lash extensions, please know it is also unsafe and slows down the process for you to talk your entire lash appointment due to eye movements. So it is not recommended to bring a friend to distract you or your lash technician during your procedure.
Late Policy: We schedule appointments so as to not overlap clients. Please do not come late as this affects the time you have for your own service. If you are late for an appointment, your allotted appointment time will still end at the scheduled time. We want you to enjoy your full appointment time and will attempt to permit this if time allows. If we cannot fit you in or your time is reduced, you will still be charged in full for the missed appointment.
Fragrance Policy: Refrain from wearing perfume, cologne, or any other scented product when coming in for an appointment. It is important to us to be able to accommodate staff and clientele who are sensitive to fragrance.
Concurrent Skincare Treatment Policy: If you are on the Acne Protocol, we can not allow other skin care treatments while you are being treated with the active Professional Skin Care products, including treatments from outside of our Program. We must keep a very close eye on all of the products being used and procedures being done.
- If you are prone to cold sores, please take an antiviral medication before your appointment. If you have a cold sore, please wait until it is healed before coming in for an appointment. (We cannot perform a treatment if you have a cold sore.)
- It is our policy that we will not work on anyone who is exhibiting cold or flu symptoms, or currently has an infection of any kind, for the health and wellness of our staff and other clients. We ask that if you have a cold, fever, the flu, infection, virus or feel as though one is coming on, please cancel and re-schedule your appointment. If you have a cold, infection, virus or a similar illness, when you arrive for your appointment, you will be asked to re-schedule your appointment.
For New Clients:
- If you have been on any prescription topical product (i.e., Differin, Retin-A, Clindamycin, Epiduo, etc.) you MUST discontinue use for two weeks prior to your appointment.
- If you have been on Accutane equivalents, you MUST discontinue use for at least a month prior to coming in for your first appointment.
- If, after the consultation, you decide to continue with us as an acne client, you will be required to purchase the recommended products.
- If you are under 18 you must be accompanied by a parent or guardian (over 18) at your initial appointment.